• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody hear of...........

bluedawgbud

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
11   0
Reaction score
Just trying to find out some info on a Eastfield made by Smith&Wesson model 916-T 12 gauge pump shotgun. How old are these and what value do they have any info appreciated, Thanks

It was a venture that S&W started that did not go well. The Model 916 pump was plagued with problems and breakdowns. The 916T was the take down model. It should be worth $100-$125 in good condition.

I had a 916T about 30yrs ago, I bought it used then. It was the first slide action I'd ever owned. I kept it about 2yrs, used it for deer hunting. I never had any issues with it. The one thing I remember most about the Smith was, "it was too light to enjoy shooting 3" magnums in." I don't think they have much value in todays market, not collectible, and without choke tubes, I'd say the above estimated value is reasonable.

Thanks guys, Me and my sons cleaned it up pretty good shoots fine (have not shot any 3 inch yet it is light) nice shotgun and bought it at fair price from the info so life is good. A day spent messin around with ya sons and a old shotgun is a good day!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom