• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody here

UPDATE.. I hate the coated bullets I used first.. I’m in the process of pulling them all now.. apparently the father I went the worse they got.. took some the other for a try out.. they are all over the place in how they well load into a pistol.. I even tried seating them deeper than what is called for.. most will not let the gun go into full battery.. I’m done with them

UPDATE.. I hate the coated bullets I used first.. I’m in the process of pulling them all now.. apparently the father I went the worse they got.. took some the other for a try out.. they are all over the place in how they well load into a pistol.. I even tried seating them deeper than what is called for.. most will not let the gun go into full battery.. I’m done with them
Using a Lee taper crimp?

Took some to my reloading mentor.. he mik’d them and said they are 38 spl. Projectiles.. m pulling them with a collet and bullet puller.. green 125 grain.. if someone is interested and close to me and wants trade me some copper 9 mm 115, pm me.. I’m in the west ga area

Back
Top Bottom