• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody hooch fishing

If I put a kayak in at 141 and pedaled/paddled to State Bridge/Pleasant Hill, then floated back down, how long of trip am I looking at? Anything to be worried about? I get the dam release details and can tell when I am between flows, as well as the unique fishing regs for the area. Can I pedal most of it at low water?

If I put a kayak in at 141 and pedaled/paddled to State Bridge/Pleasant Hill, then floated back down, how long of trip am I looking at? Anything to be worried about? I get the dam release details and can tell when I am between flows, as well as the unique fishing regs for the area. Can I pedal most of it at low water?
wear your PFD.

Saw a few flopping and jumping, but too muddy to catch any. Had a great time. Peddled up from 141.

Attachments

• 20230225_155033.jpg
    20230225_155033.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230225_142526.jpg
    20230225_142526.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 9
My little stretch of the so-called "hootch" is clean and pristine! It's just a stones throw to the other side and the tranquility of it all is hypnotizing. Ancient ferns grace the shoreline, beaten down only by the hoofs of the plethora of whitetail deer and paws of the more-than-occasional bear.

My little stretch of the so-called "hootch" is clean and pristine! It's just a stones throw to the other side and the tranquility of it all is hypnotizing. Ancient ferns grace the shoreline, beaten down only by the hoofs of the plethora of whitetail deer and paws of the more-than-occasional bear.

Love those parts up yonder as well. Plenty of Brook trout up there if you know where to look.

Back
Top Bottom