• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody interested in their Open Water SCUBA Cert? Private Class

I went out on a limb ...and I couldn’t be happier
I recommended Mark to a good friend of mine. He needed private lessons for his kids solely because of Nonliberal Nonliberal speaking so highly of him . Mark exceeded everyone’s expectations.

compliments coming from a retired PADI instructor # 33864 ....RS

My daughter and I want to get certified! We're in Marietta and have been looking at PADI and SSI with different locations.

About what is the total cost and which org is the best to go with?

I should start a new thread asking to get a group together for training...

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

My daughter and I want to get certified! We're in Marietta and have been looking at PADI and SSI with different locations.

About what is the total cost and which org is the best to go with?

I should start a new thread asking to get a group together for training...

Nonliberal isn't active on the site right now. He had to move his business to a new location and I think that takes up all his time right now.
There may be some guys here with information for you.

Ok thanks . looking at each company's website and prices it's hard to put it together but I figure someone on here has the inside scoop.

One site said could do it in 2 weekends? 5 pool dives and 4 open water dives at kraken springs . Hmmm....might be cold.

Ok thanks . looking at each company's website and prices it's hard to put it together but I figure someone on here has the inside scoop.

One site said could do it in 2 weekends? 5 pool dives and 4 open water dives at kraken springs . Hmmm....might be cold.

I’ve dove in 5 different oceans ... I am a retired Padi Master Instructor with every certification they offered . I’m sure Mark can meet your needs
I'm also a retired PADI Open Water Instructor (with 10 specialty instructor ratings, never sent in the paper work for Master Instructor). I'm sure you're going to enjoy the experience. PADI is recognized world wide, and has more support than SSI.
Of all the things I've done in my life, SCUBA was one of the most rewarding experiences.

Darn. I've checked around and it seems to be $1,100 to get everything done. Is that the going rate? Where's the best place for two people to get certified?

Santa Claus was hoping for about five hundred but didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom