• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody killing any yotes?

Planting millet back in June, the 12' grain drill caught up with this slow yote pup. I saw one trying to run through the tall grass, but didn't see this one till I made another lap around the field. Pizza Hut delivers.
IMG_0041.JPG

Maybe you could start a coyote rescue farm.
Thank you for the suggestion, but I am more than happy just being PawPaw to my grandchildren and attending their flag football, soccer, softball and cheerleading events and watching them grow with respect for the balance of nature and respect for all of God's creatures, large and small. Enjoy your day. I will move on now. Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I am more than happy just being PawPaw to my grandchildren and attending their flag football, soccer, softball and cheerleading events and watching them grow with respect for the balance of nature and respect for all of God's creatures, large and small. Enjoy your day. I will move on now. Thanks.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the balance of nature and coyotes. Coyotes are not native here, and they decimate the fawn population, as well as other animal populations. Coyotes also breed like rabbits and can survive in just about any habitat.

They don't need to be wiped out, but they need to drastically controlled, and all the shooting and trapping in the world is doing nothing to put a dent in the coyote population.

Shoot them on sight, and the same goes for wild hogs that are causing millions of dollars in damage across this country. And then when you're done go down to FL and do the same with the pythons, iguanas, etc...

Heard some in my neighborhood close by the other night when my dog was outside. My brother said they not gonna mess with my dog lol yeah ok and his wife was like you can’t shoot them it’s illegal

The yote I shot was about 50 yards out in the field on the other side of the creek, I shot through the hole through the bushes just above the T post.
IMG_0223.JPG

Back
Top Bottom