• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody killing any yotes?

Oh, I have no idea where or how those trapped coyotes will end up, but at least there is a chance they will be released into a safe area where they can continue to exist peacefully and safely. On the other hand, there is no doubt how yours ended up. I think what bothers me most is you said " She was across the creek and trotting away." She was no threat to you and was minding her own business, but you chose to end her life just because you had the opportunity and the means. Kind of like killing snakes just because they are snakes. But, just as you had the right to do what you did, I have the right to not do it. Thanks.
You need to reconsider your comments, Yotes kill cats, dogs, deer and calves and are over populating like hogs and no benefit to the environment.

Self proclaimed "hunters" who simply kill for the sake of killing and/or to satisfy some sort of bloodlust, are mentally deranged.
Hunters who humanely kill the invasive coyote are doing 'the balance of nature' a huge favor.
Anyone who suggests illegal or inhumane methods of dispatching any animal are better served by silence (and some education).

not Yotes but great googly moogly. I watched this episode day before yesterday.
Aporkalypse Now.
If you get a chance to watch it, very entertaining.

Long story great night! My wife was not thrilled when I asked her to grab a bag of ice out of the freezer on the back deck of our cabin.......

IMG_2274.JPG

I seen one chasing a doe Saturday evening but never able to catch a shot on it with my bow. Hopefully the doe got away, when they came through it was about 2 minutes behind her. Saw this one on trail camera, less than 2 hours after it passed the camera I was there. Too bad it came through early I would've loved to stick it with a rage and gold tip combo.
Screenshot_20171006-112446.png

Wife did kill one with her car last week on drowning creek in dacula. She said it was a little one. Atleast get them when they're young before they can reproduce.

I recall in the 90s seeing my first Coyote. Blackish thought it was a dog until it saw me and ran like a race horse. I grew up in Coweta there were none when I was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom