• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody know a driver for Hire????? Cross Country

craftta

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
8   0
Reaction score
GOT IT DONE THIS WEEK. DROVE IT MYSELF. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THEIR HELP .

I need a 6x12 double axle enclosed. cargo trailer loaded with stuff, and a few totes brought from Albany GA, to Redding , CA 2700 miles. This will also include me as a passenger and to help with driving. I was wondering if anyone is for hire or if they know of anyone who can help out. Willing to pay $2000 and you pay for gas.

What is the total shipment size, Dims, weight and pieces / pallets? A few totes does not sound like it will be a full truckload move. You can contact freighquote.com and give them the shipments details and they will give you a quote. $1700 sounds like it might be high based on your description. However, if it is a full truckload move then you are looking around $3500 to get it to CA.

What is the total shipment size, Dims, weight and pieces / pallets? A few totes does not sound like it will be a full truckload move. You can contact freighquote.com and give them the shipments details and they will give you a quote. $1700 sounds like it might be high based on your description. However, if it is a full truckload move then you are looking around $3500 to get it to CA.

It is a cargo trailer with my stuff in it and a few totes of car parts. Mainly need the trailer pulled out here, can probably fit the totes inside.

It is a cargo trailer with my stuff in it and a few totes of car parts. Mainly need the trailer pulled out here, can probably fit the totes inside.
Sounds like you need a flatbed trailer. You can still call freightquote.com but I doubt you find a rate around $1700 unless they can find someone to fill out the load.

Back
Top Bottom