• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody know David from the vehicle service center?

I received a call last week from some dude that said he was with Publishers Clearing house..He asked if I had enter the contest and I said nope..He then asked if I had entered 5 times recently and I said nope..He had a rough voice and asked if my name was, I forget the name he said and I again said nope..Then the turd hung up the phone. I guess that was a missed opportunity on my part...

I received a call last week from some dude that said he was with Publishers Clearing house..He asked if I had enter the contest and I said nope..He then asked if I had entered 5 times recently and I said nope..He had a rough voice and asked if my name was, I forget the name he said and I again said nope..Then the turd hung up the phone. I guess that was a missed opportunity on my part...
Damnit, five grand a week for life pissed away.

I get calls from Sally about my maintenance fees, whatever that is. Block one number and they call from another.
I have about 100 numbers blocked from ole David. Ain't never happened before. I was on the National Do Not Call list but someone was telling me that was an Obama thing that Trump did away with. I did not investigate

Back
Top Bottom