• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody know David from the vehicle service center?

It doesn't work. I get more spam calls than ever. I have 292 blocked calls on the home phone . At 300 I have to delete some old ones to make room for new ones.
Mine worked for years. 2019 was the second time I signed up for it. David from the vehicle service center is the first round I've had in a very long time.

I did go without a phone for the 5 years prior to 2019 though.

He calls me from a different spoofed phone number about 10 times a day
Dang man. Someone hates you to be calling 10 times a day.

I had a copier guy back in the day call and say I owed him money for ink cartridges. I didn't have a copier and that is what I said. He said he was gonna come kick my ass. I texted him his home address and called him back.

He said he was just kidding.

Don't answer "Hello" and instead say "Thank You for calling Dobbs Defense, how may I help you?". AI will hang up on the other end. Get them all the time at work and had one with Coke Cola as his ID for a long time.
This is brilliant. I am going to start answering my land line and cell line with something like my last name.…. See if that works.
Biggest ones i have are the vehicle thing, people wanting to buy your house, recently its been surveys for this candidate or that one.

Back
Top Bottom