• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody know David from the vehicle service center?

Don't answer "Hello" and instead say "Thank You for calling Dobbs Defense, how may I help you?". AI will hang up on the other end. Get them all the time at work and had one with Coke Cola as his ID for a long time.
But its my personal phone and sometimes I don't want to identify myself first.

When I get the warranty calls "we see your vehicle warranty needs renewing" I ask them "which vehicle, the Jaguar, the Porsche or the Rolls Royce. This usually stops them dead and they hang up. If I get a David on the line the first thing I ask him is what kind of underwear he's wearing, boxers or briefs. Whichever he says I then tell him his wife prefers the other kind. Click! Crickets!

I'm retired, so I have time to play this game when I get bored :bounce:.

When I get the warranty calls "we see your vehicle warranty needs renewing" I ask them "which vehicle, the Jaguar, the Porsche or the Rolls Royce. This usually stops them dead and they hang up. If I get a David on the line the first thing I ask him is what kind of underwear he's wearing, boxers or briefs. Whichever he says I then tell him his wife prefers the other kind. Click! Crickets!

I'm retired, so I have time to play this game when I get bored :bounce:.
David just keeps talking. I have committed sin in language talking to David. He doesn't care

You know, where Balkey Bartokomous was from
Ahh, that explains it. Just wore Googles' ass out looking for Mepos. Mypos was the place, and Balki was the character. Wasn't a sitcom I followed, besides, I had all I could take from Robin Williams doing his Dork & Mangy routine. :wacko:

PS Check my spelling :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom