• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody on here a tattoo artist?

$10 per tat....$5 if I'm drunk :faint2:

This is going to hurt a little bit.
z238689272_1280x720.jpg

Furious, You'd be surprised at the ones I've found in the jail. That one in the pic looks a heck of of lot better than ones I found. They take a staple sharpen it in the shower. The pull strings from their socks wrap it good. For a large candy bar and 10 stamps you can get a nice one done. Maybe some couple of soups for color one.
I need to find ssomeone that is great with details and fine lines for what I want. I know it ain't going to be cheap either.

I've tattooed a handful of ODTers. I work at Canvas of Flesh Tattoos in Warener Robins. If you wanna see my body of work then instagram is the easiest way. Search @libstartattoos
I will post some recent ones on here in a minute, but I'm on my iPad so I don't have my full portfolio available.

I trade for guns and ammo too.

Hey Kaotiktribe Kaotiktribe how about recommending a good tattoo artist, so this guy doesn't end up with a prison tat. If I remember correctly you have some pretty awesome ink work.

Thanks man. Ive bee going to Skinwerks in Carrolton for years. Craig Foster is the artist. He was on Ink Masters a few times also.

Back
Top Bottom