• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody participate in SilencerCo promotion?

HfdSARG

Default rank <2000 posts
Down for Tacos
63   0
Reaction score
I did over the summer, looks like it is going to be a long wait. I bought mine at the end of the promotion.
Screenshot_20181114-190851_Email.jpg

Nope. I don't even remember what the promo was for. So you have to wait for them to send the suppressor to CA, then have CA send it to your local dealer before you can Form 4 it? Eeks

Nope. I don't even remember what the promo was for. So you have to wait for them to send the suppressor to CA, then have CA send it to your local dealer before you can Form 4 it? Eeks
No i bought the first through CA, they then sent that one to my local. The free one comes from SiCo and goes straight to local who will do form 4. Still 6-8 month wait plus 12 month form 4 wait. Thats a long wait!!

I just talked to my local gun store and they haven't seen any of them come through yet. I looked around online and it sounds like SiCo sent out a few but most people are still waiting. I thought I would have my free Octane 45 a month ago so I could get the paperwork started. Hopefully we get them soon.

I wonder if that promotion caused wait times to be longer as well. I took advantage of the promotion and bought my first can. The wait time is the hardest part.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I actually spoke with SiCo yesterday in regards to my free octane 45, I have not gotten any kind of approval email or anything, so I reached out to them to make sure everything was good....

They told me " We Have all your registration info and you have been approved for the octane 45, and those should be being shipped out at the end of December, early January.."

So for anyone who opted for the free octane 45, apparently that's when they expect to start shipping ^^

I actually spoke with SiCo yesterday in regards to my free octane 45, I have not gotten any kind of approval email or anything, so I reached out to them to make sure everything was good....

They told me " We Have all your registration info and you have been approved for the octane 45, and those should be being shipped out at the end of December, early January.."

So for anyone who opted for the free octane 45, apparently that's when they expect to start shipping ^^

I emailed them, they said same thing about registration. That December/January sucks!!

I emailed them, they said same thing about registration. That December/January sucks!!

And then another 6-8months wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom