• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody participate in SilencerCo promotion?

I emailed them, they said same thing about registration. That December/January sucks!!

Yeah it does, I was hoping to have the papers rolling on that one by now, but I keep telling myself “ it was free , so I can’t complain to much”

But deff wish it would hurry and get here, or at least just the S/N

Yeah it does, I was hoping to have the papers rolling on that one by now, but I keep telling myself “ it was free , so I can’t complain to much”

But deff wish it would hurry and get here, or at least just the S/N
This ! I’m just as impatient as the next guy , but , it is free !

We apologies for the delay. We have confirmed that your registration is complete. YOu do not need to do anything at this time. We will contact you should we require any further information. Please allow a minimum of 4 months from your registration for your free suppressor to ship. The serial number will not be available until the suppressor is shipped to the dealer.

That’s all I got from them mid September. Registration submitted in August.

Does anyone know what I should do? I changed my residence to Texas so my DL is Texas, but my CCW is still GA. Can I just use my CCW to file paperwork for my free silencer (using trust)?

That’s all I got from them mid September. Registration submitted in August.

Does anyone know what I should do? I changed my residence to Texas so my DL is Texas, but my CCW is still GA. Can I just use my CCW to file paperwork for my free silencer (using trust)?

You are now a Texas resident. The Suppressor will now need to be shipped to a dealer in Texas.

I would email SilencerCo. You listed the dealer when you did the registration on their website. Ask to have it changed to your local Texas shop now

i did the same thing HfdSARG HfdSARG did bought from Capitol Armory and stacked the promotions. completed my purchase at the end of july. got my free can from CA from their promotion and the 2 cans i purchased at my local dealer still no official word from SiCo on my 2 Freebies :doh:

You are now a Texas resident. The Suppressor will now need to be shipped to a dealer in Texas.

I would email SilencerCo. You listed the dealer when you did the registration on their website. Ask to have it changed to your local Texas shop now
Thank you very much. Will email them now.

Back
Top Bottom