• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody participate in SilencerCo promotion?

I'm guessing some models are taking longer than others. My "free" can was an Octane 9
Ditto. Just gives me time to get all the interfaces and 3 lug interface . Ok so I’ve got them you can send it any day now ! My “ buy “ was a Chimera. I’ve other cans so not earth shattering to wait . I bought on a whim with money burning a hole in my pocket . LOL !

I’m not really complaining. It’s a free can , but , they were very poorly prepared and should have realized it at the outset . I can understand being surprised at the sales response , but , you have to ramp it up to meet the demand . A lot of unhappy people on the forums. Afraid it may hurt them more than help them. Sorry for them in a way cause they did have the best intentions .

Today's email.

Self imposed deadline of one year it looks like

This message only applies to those who participated in the summer promotion. If you’re unsure whether your dealer sent us a copy of their FFL and SOT, please reach out to them and double check to see if this has been done. Doing this will ensure your dealer receives your product before the June 29th promise date. We are working tirelessly to get your silencers shipped out, and we thank you all for your patience with the summer promotion.

I received the email, but still no free Octane 45. I ordered somewhat early in the promotion so I thought my FFL would have gotten it by now.

Back
Top Bottom