• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody ship ammo via UPS lately?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
What's your experience? I know they've changed regulations on firearms and firearms parts in that they will accept shipmenta only from FFL holders but I can't find that or similar language in relation to small arms cartridges.

Anybody ship ammo with them recently?

I shipped a couple of months ago, you need to mark the box with an ammo symbol that you can print online. The biggest problem is that you have to go to an actual UPS warehouse and drop it off. They will not pick it up or take it at a UPS store, I live too far from a UPS distribution center to make it worthwhile for me to ship anymore.

I shipped a couple of months ago, you need to mark the box with an ammo symbol that you can print online. The biggest problem is that you have to go to an actual UPS warehouse and drop it off. They will not pick it up or take it at a UPS store, I live too far from a UPS distribution center to make it worthwhile for me to ship anymore.
Cool. I have plenty of the white lined diamonds. Thanks! I'm fortunate to have a hub/service counter 6 miles from home. They've never made any issue of ammo shipments before. Just checking.

I just got 1000 rounds of 9mm via UPS. Delivered no problem. I know it's been said they're keeping a database of ammo shipments this year for reporting after the outcry from people saying their ammo was lost. I'd bet 1000 virgins and a gallon of scotch that it's turned over the the FJB, I mean FBI too.

I just got 1000 rounds of 9mm via UPS. Delivered no problem. I know it's been said they're keeping a database of ammo shipments this year for reporting after the outcry from people saying their ammo was lost. I'd bet 1000 virgins and a gallon of scotch that it's turned over the the FJB, I mean FBI too.
Another list I'll "be on." Oh well. They can only kill my dog once.

Another list I'll "be on." Oh well. They can only kill my dog once.
My plan:

FB_IMG_1669678040630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom