• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody stocking up ahead of Irma?

Forecasts are getting worse:

View attachment 1310102
34cf1997-a619-4121-8e84-c64841b517fe.png

Extra tank of LP for the grill, filled up the vehicles in case I need or want to go somewhere, always got plenty of canned goods and sammich stuff.........long as the roof stays on I'm good.

Sorry...call me crazy. I'm not believing the hype. In this 24hr news cycle, ratings driven situation we live in, I don't trust anything. I hope the folks in FLA are safe and either A) out of town or B) behind some seriously battened hatches. If you're south of Macon, be careful. North of Macon, it's probably going to be stormy. But at over 1,000 feet above sea level and five hours from the coast, I'm not "stocking up" on anything.

Extra tank of LP for the grill, filled up the vehicles in case I need or want to go somewhere, always got plenty of canned goods and sammich stuff.........long as the roof stays on I'm good.
I like joking around but I'm as ready as I can be and what happens next is out of our hands.

It goes without saying, but if we lose power, all retail sales will stop. Plus, your debit/credit card will be useless.

Even if the stations have full tanks, it takes power to run the pumps, the cash register, and the CC internet link.

Back
Top Bottom