• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody stocking up ahead of Irma?

Any jerky?

Of course:

img_5674-jpg.1309581

One thing I always do on my Mountain if we have a big blow coming. Fill the bath tubs with water to the just below the overflow drain..If the power goes out as it often does, don't want to waste generator on water pump..Have a bucket in the bath room, just to fill the tank and flush..
I use tubs for drinking water and have thousands gallons of rain water stored outside for potty duty.
I kick myself for not buying a generator earlier in the year. Thought about it, but needed money elsewhere, as always.
Glad dad and me took a rotten oak out this spring. It was right next to my power drop.

No rush to buy bottled water of any sort. Told my wife I ain't worried. We have a 55 gallon fish tank and its' got plenty of water!!!

Well as mentioned earlier we made it to a safe location here in Perry. But when I went down to the shower spot right off of Hwy 41 I heard a terrible knocking noise. I thought one of my bad front tires had peeled. Then when I came to a stop the noise was still there. I didn't snap the serpentine belt. So... I'm about 90% certain the old Windstar has slung a rod. Especially since my oil light came on when I started it up again.
I walked back here and told my wife about it and she was about to cry. I told her to just roll with it. What else can we do? I used to get really worked up about this kinda ****. But it's been happening like this for so long I'm used to it.

My name is Charlie Brown and I'm an alcoholic with very bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom