• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody think GA will beat Auburn?

Chizic said Wed that Cam would be playing, but nobody at Auburn has commented on that since then. If he plays hen I think Auburn wins it. Never know about this game though. Auburn has lost recent games to crappier UGA teams. Always a close one. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

First of all, I bleed red and black. However, UGA has not shown the ability to stop anyone on the ground or through the air. I believe that UGA will score, but will not score often enough. Auburn,....uh Cam, will score and score often. The only chance UGA has is if Auburn....uh Cam, turns the ball at least three times. If that happens, well, it could be bad for Auburn...uh Cam. I am hoping for turnovers and a UGA win...GO DAWGS beat Auburn...uh Cam.

Huge UGA fan, of course I want a win, but I also want an SEC team in the title game. Auburn is our last chance for the SEC to bring home another title.

Same here, but it would be sweet to knock Auburn of their high horse! It's been an off season all the way around for the SEC so I won't be too disappointed to have a non-SEC champion. Next year will be a different story! But of course I say that every year around this time...

Back
Top Bottom