• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody think GA will beat Auburn?

GA did well, but couldn't hold on. But when I saw the way that Auburn handled themselves at the end and the fans as well, I was embarrassed for college football. The fans couldn't have been more obnoxious, and then Auburn had two players ejected (which I have NEVER seen before). Very classy… I would have liked to have seen AU go all the way, but after that I can't wait to see them lose!

You can't really talk about how the players act; this is the sec and the rivalry runs blood deep between most schools. The fans are one thing, but in the heat of the moment the players can't keep from letting emotions take over.

The hard hit is what triggered the scruffel. The GA guys were trying to protect him and shoved the AU guy and the GA guy was just asking to start something by shoving him like that.

I had respect for Auburn, untill last night. A helmet to the back is dead ass wrong. Then to act like a bunch of little bitches....WOW!

No class, that simple. I hope Oregon wipes the field with Cam Newton, what a cocky punk. Oh and War Pigeon!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom