• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody want a new Benelli beanie? Won't fit my fat head......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Foot Groups

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
53   0
Reaction score
Like trying to put a condom on a basketball. Figger that qualifies it for stupid instead of free stuff. Post an "I have a normal head and I want it", PM me an address and I'll stick it in an envelope for you, no charge, no strings attached. I bought it from Benelli, been in my closet since the day I got it and my ole lady laughed at me. No overseas shipping on free stuff. May the best pinhead get the hat.
Nb0RHft.jpg

5S60Wd3.jpg

You can give the Benelli Hat to Black Mountain Industries Black Mountain Industries ... I will take the Bennelli....?!
Ha ha. That happened so fast the mods didn't have time to bust me for giving something away on Stupid Stuff instead of Free Stuff.

I like Benellis and have am M4, an M1, and a Beretta 1201FP which is the same innards as an M1, i think. I bought a butchered 930SPX here on ODT a couple years ago. I mean it looks like somebody attacked it with a hammer drill. Seller said he was an elk guide and just left it rolling around in the back of his pickup for a couple seasons. I paid 350 for it and it works perfect. I swear the Mossberg is the equal of the Benellis in function. maybe not, but it hasn't hiccupped yet, maybe 100 rounds of buckshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom