• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody want a snake (Ball Python) FREE

hqdefault.jpg

I have a snake that my daughter has lost intrest in. He is a Ball Pyton that is probably 5 years old.
You can have everything I have. I have a nice tank and stand. He is probably 3-4 feet long.
He has never been any trouble. We just don't pay much attention to him and it really is not fair.
If someone wants him all they have to do is come get him. I just want him to go to a good home.
I live between Grayson and Loganville. PM me if interested.
If you still have it I would be interested in it.

I have a snake that my daughter has lost intrest in. He is a Ball Pyton that is probably 5 years old.
You can have everything I have. I have a nice tank and stand. He is probably 3-4 feet long.
He has never been any trouble. We just don't pay much attention to him and it really is not fair.
If someone wants him all they have to do is come get him. I just want him to go to a good home.

I am definitely interested is it still available

Back
Top Bottom