• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody watching the natty?

I have been a Penn State fan since I was a kid so I hate Ohio State.

They didn’t deserve to be there. Clemson had their worst game ever and I hope Bama scores 60 on them.

the oHio state, lol. Where are all those **** talking transplanted yankee’s that fell out of the closet two weeks ago?

Oh well, just another year with a SEC National Champion and further proof the CFP committee chooses playoff teams based on the politically correct ESPN formula “must include a Big 10 or Big 12 team, talent be damned!”

About time for buckeyes to head on back to the Big 10 for another year of dominating a mediocre conference made up of basketball and lacrosse schools while chanting “ThE seC iS ovEr OvEr RaTEd!”

Honestly, I'll get a lot of hate for this. As a UGA fan I can't stand Bama or Saban. I was hoping they'd lose. And I really hate OSU.

Any takers on if tOSU and Notre Dame are ranked in the top 5 pre-season..... AGAIN. :rolleyes:
USC of late has FINALLY left the ranks of the perennially over ranked. I mean at some point, everybody has to admit you just aren't as good as you think. So maybe there's hope yet for those two. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom