• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody willing to help fund a new Firearm Component company?

EagleEye

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
My name is Eli Corn, I currently work at Axion Archery making and inspecting sights. I am currently trying to start my own business making firearm sights and accessories. My whole goal in starting a business it to run a %100 made in the USA company(I will honestly try to do everything in GA). I currently have a "better" drop in sight designed for the Kel Tec Sub 2000. I am trying to use "Crowd Funding". I'm not sure how it will work, but I figure its worth a shot. If you are willing to help donate to get me on my feet, it would be appreciated more than words can describe. A link to my Crowd Funding site is posted below. If anyone here can spread the word, help fund, or assist me in the manufacturing process, I would love to hear from you.

http://igg.me/at/CorsoComponents/x/3536883

Well ill reply.......

Most likely No one is going out on a limb for this and you dont need them to. If you are comfortable in the projected success of this then you need patented products and get a loan for the production cost. Plain and simple..........great men take great risk and nothing lost nothing gained.

Wheres the return on our investment if we did donate?

Good luck

I'm not asking for $1000 from anybody. Just going out on a limb to see if anybody is willing to help out. Mainly looking for people with sub 2000's, possibly just donating $20-30 and in return getting a sight of their color preference when the first run is complete. I currently have no credit at the time so a loan is out of question. Like I stated above, just trying to see if "crowd funding" was possible. Thanks for the positive attitude and encouragement towards a fellow ODT member.

Look into venture capital but have your ducks in a row first.

Write a realistic business plan with realistic projections and shop it.

You can start small by offering your product for sale here and on other sites.

Back
Top Bottom