• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone anywhere near Virginia needs to attend this......

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
I've been in touch with the state militias and they say that the citizens converge on the capitol on the 20th, but they do not need people from out of state since it is citizens going door to door in the capitol and having a face to face about gun issues.

BTW, support GOA if you're serious about gun Rights.

I will need to go back and review that. I thought they said the 13th in the article.... but may have other protests planned too.
I wont be there, for obvious reasons.
I know this being mainly “a GA board” - there may not be much intrest in this, but it needs to be announced anyway.

I will need to go back and review that. I thought they said the 13th in the article.... but may have other protests planned too.
I wont be there, for obvious reasons.
I know this being mainly “a GA board” - there may not be much intrest in this, but it needs to be announced anyway.

If troops are sent in to confiscate weapons, it becomes a matter for Georgia citizens, fitting the description of the unorganized militia, to go to the aid of Virginians.

Looking at a US map looks like DC wants a buffer between the southern states and their doorsteps. Wouldn't surprise me if they try to disarm all of the surrounding states.

Just my 2 cents.

I've been in touch with the state militias and they say that the citizens converge on the capitol on the 20th, but they do not need people from out of state since it is citizens going door to door in the capitol and having a face to face about gun issues.

BTW, support GOA if you're serious about gun Rights.
Support them all, but I agree NRA needs a bunch of house cleaning.

It's the Virginia Citizens Defense League that's the driving force in VA right now.

https://www.vcdl.org/

Even though it's HQ is in Virginia, the NRA is a national group like it or not, state issues are a little out of their bailiwick. My guess is they mean for VA residents specifically, although anyone can show up for the Lobby Day demonstration.

If you do decide to go please read the VA-CDL page. They are specifically asking people NOT to open carry. Period.

As they rightly point out, whenever gun people demonstrate the media focuses on 'all those weapons' rather than 'all those people'.

So if you do go up there, dress 'normal' and don't open carry (GA has reciprocity with VA so CC all you want).

Back
Top Bottom