• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone buy the new in line 6 duramax? Bought one , review

Duramax yes... baby duramax... probably not. I’ve read some horror stories on duramaxforum.com.

Vehicle payments suck though - so whatever you do I vote going after no debt.

Diesels are just more expensive. The emissions systems are the worst thing on any of them. Drive one and see how bad the dead pedal and or turbo lag is.

Yeah, I drive a company dodge eco diesel truck First few days I thought something was wrong with it because of the lag. I learned real quick not to try and jump out into traffic.

But, the fuel economy is great.

The engineers couldn't give two craps because they're not the ones who have to work on it or pay for it. They should be flogged for their stupidity in designing when they do stuff like this.

I honestly believe this is by design so you HAVE to take it to the dealer for repairs. The service department is where dealers make their real money.

IMG_3032.jpg

My man!! what you think
I love mine, 12,000 miles no problems, will tote my camper very easily, that's why I bought it, 28 to 30 miles to the gal normal driving, 16 to 19 mpg pulling my camper. 2021 will be the 3rd year of these in production. The ride is much better than the 2500,but my grandson has a 2014 2500 too. I do like those also.

Back
Top Bottom