• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone buy the new in line 6 duramax? Bought one , review

IMG_3028.JPG

It was a wrecked 2020 Ford F-150 raptor with 20k miles on it - I had 50k in it total out the door
They gave me $75,000 with the tax credit
I’ll miss the truck a little - was a nice one

the new truck was 45k out the door , couldn’t pass up the opportunity
View attachment 3277260 View attachment 3277261

You did good. They almost make it to good to be true. I'm not sure why they are giving so much on used truck trade ins or if it's just Raptors. I bought a 2018 Raptor new and just traded it in w/ 32k miles and I couldn't believe how much they gave me for it. I couldn't refuse it. I know what you mean though. I do miss it a little and it's just been over a week. I wasn't even thinking about trading or another truck but they got me! Lol

You did good. They almost make it to good to be true. I'm not sure why they are giving so much on used truck trade ins or if it's just Raptors. I bought a 2018 Raptor new and just traded it in w/ 32k miles and I couldn't believe how much they gave me for it. I couldn't refuse it. I know what you mean though. I do miss it a little and it's just been over a week. I wasn't even thinking about trading or another truck but they got me! Lol
It’s because they are in the process of bringing in the new raptors gen 3 and the gen 2’s on the lot ran out - so boom - sky rocket — what truck did you get?

yeah I’m about to pay this gm Off so I went from a hefty payment to basically debt free on a new duramax - can’t beat it with a stick

It’s because they are in the process of bringing in the new raptors gen 3 and the gen 2’s on the lot ran out - so boom - sky rocket — what truck did you get?

yeah I’m about to pay this gm Off so I went from a hefty payment to basically debt free on a new duramax - can’t beat it with a stick

I got a Dodge Ram TRX. I truly had no intentions on getting another truck. I was really happy with the Raptor but I put myself on a list late 2019 if not mistaken when I got my daughter's Jeep and was foolish enough to go test drive when they called me. Got that a**! Lol

20210514_201826.jpg

I got a Dodge Ram TRX. I truly had no intentions on getting another truck. I was really happy with the Raptor but I put myself on a list late 2019 if not mistaken when I got my daughter's Jeep and was foolish enough to go test drive when they called me. Got that a**! Lol

View attachment 3279282
Holy ****!!!!!
I went responsible
You leveled up hahaha

Back
Top Bottom