• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone CCW a Sig P938? Weigh in here

I had one... loved it.

My only issue was I carried 1 in the chamber and the safety would drop while I carried.

After I found safety dropped for the 2nd time I took it to a pawnshop and got a G19 with a bunch of mags.

Decent shooter but that safety drop was an issue for me

I carry one and LOVE it. But I’ve never carried a 43 so I couldn’t give you any comparison. It’s good in pocket holsters easy to conceal iwb and works well in those holster under shirts. Capacity is the same as the Glock. If you are looking for something in that size range and prefer a safety I would definitely recommend the Sig.

Now these two go pretty much everywhere with me lately...

C65FD0B0-0619-4DB0-BC68-76C5E8FCD3D0.jpeg
DBACBA22-E191-45CC-A547-CBB2A987CA71.jpeg

I had one... loved it.

My only issue was I carried 1 in the chamber and the safety would drop while I carried.

After I found safety dropped for the 2nd time I took it to a pawnshop and got a G19 with a bunch of mags.

Decent shooter but that safety drop was an issue for me
That would definitely be alarming. If you are counting on a safety being there (and with the light trigger of the Sig V.S. a Glock, it should be there) it should always be engaged when you want it to be and only come off safe when you choose to take it off. I will say that mine has never had that happen.

Back
Top Bottom