• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone collect sports memorabilia?

I use to collect autographs years ago. There was a time big stars would be brought in for store openings. Met Bart Starr at a Just for Feet opening and Ken Stabler at a Macy's. BP sports use to have some big sports card and autograph shows in the area.

2446ED64-BF00-42E6-851D-CB96620659A5.jpeg

Awesome collection, but I am just as interested in the stories of Dr. Andrews. You hear of every big name player going to see him, but never hear about what he is like.

Awesome collection, but I am just as interested in the stories of Dr. Andrews. You hear of every big name player going to see him, but never hear about what he is like.
Great guy and excellent surgeon!! Honestly he was like “The Godfather “ when he wasn’t in Sx...... dressed in coat & tie with 13 fellows (Ortho MD’s doing there fellowship for peanuts) following him around like buzzards. When he would come thru the halls it was like the military “make a hole”..... or get the F out of the way. Awesome guy who treated multi millionaire athletes and 70 y/o Alabama rednecks exactly the same......

Back
Top Bottom