• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone deal with Midway USA?

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Never used them before but was wondering how they are to deal with..... fast shipping, secure site to pay with Online, good customer service, etc.
Was looking at several sites and have a laundry list of things I need to get, all divied up from other sites but just checked with midway for the heck of it and it seems that midway has everything on my list with a couple items maybe a dollar or so more and a couple a dollar or so less.

So it seems like a no brainer to get it all from the same place but just wanted to see if they're cool to deal with.

Thanks.

I've ordered a bunch from them in the past, but haven't recently. The last order had unreasonably high shipping and handling in my opinion- but honestly, I don't remember what I even ordered that time.

I'll still order from them if they are the only place that has what I want.

I've ordered...way too much stuff from them.
My experience: very fast shipping on in-stock items and back-orders are filled as soon as they come in. Shipping costs are okay. You can't use a coupon code on already-discounted items.
I have never had to return an item but hear good things about their return policy.
I did have an item that never arrived and they were quick to ship out a replacement with no questions asked.
Right now I have about $10,000 worth of stuff on my wishlists...

I've ordered from Midway several times. No problems. Like mentioned here, shipping can be high sometimes. Larry Potterfield has some decent videos on repairs and gunsmithing on their website.

Not a fan. Ordered 22lr in Nov 2013 that was advertised as in stock. Bought it. Got a notification a week later it was on backordered. Three times they moved the anticipated in stock date. Then stopped responding. Months later they sent me a notification the item was still backordered but gave no probable date for shipping. After more than a year they finally sent a notice my order had been cancelled.

If it's in stock you're good to go. If you get a backorder notification find it elsewhere. Not the first time Midway advertised items in stock when in fact they were not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom