• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Addicted To Jeeps?

Bought mine new in 2013 Used as a daily driver for three years until I retired. 58,000 miles but probably haven’t out 1000 miles on it in the past four years. Decided to dress it up a little, newwheels, tires, small lift and new top. dont Really know why I still have it

C8A431AC-63B9-4D40-BC00-04BC38F9D7F6.jpeg
My little one tried to get her stuck…35’s with a cammed LS1 and 8.8 rear swap.

I have a severe addiction to expensive things such as firearms and knives. However, I think the Jeep addiction I have tops the others. I have a 2005 LJ with a 5.5" long arms lift, 38" tires on KMC beadlocks, Poison Spyder fenders, armor and bumpers, and a GenRight cage modified to hold my spare over the cargo area. Anyone else challenge the rocks every now and again?View attachment 4650103
what top is that? I have an 05 LJ that needs a top that's not a pain in the rear to take on and off.

Bought mine new in 2013 Used as a daily driver for three years until I retired. 58,000 miles but probably haven’t out 1000 miles on it in the past four years. Decided to dress it up a little, newwheels, tires, small lift and new top. dont Really know why I still have it
interested in selling it?

Just an old man here, but I do like my 07 JK. Just about everything has been replaced in the drive train and suspension. Engine jasper reman long block, alt, starter, belts, hoses, spark plugs and wires. Along with new radiator, new trans cooler, brakes complete, extended seats rails for 3 inch further adjustment, 2 din Sony radio, 3 piece hard top, tires and wheels, bumpers ft and rear. I'm running out of ink so I'll leave it there. Oh and a total inovations fiberglass hood that is functional.
jeep finished.jpg
thanks to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover providing the steps and Torn Torn they installed electric steps for me to get in...That's before and during my total Hip replacement..If not for them I would not be able to drive..At the time I could not get in my Dodge truck either..Thanks brothers!

Back
Top Bottom