• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
One of the reasons I haven't been on here very much lately. I can't think of anything else I could possibly need or want.

Mostly just come here now for the political commentary and the jokes at this point.

Also the crazy misadventures of all the ODT members is quite entertaining. ;)

I still enjoy trading, but my wants have decreased. Gun collecting is a fun hobby but very expensive..I actually have multiple hobbies like most guys here, and gals! Over the last few years I've been concentrating on my coin collecting, the expense is about the same, but takes up less space. :rockon:

Still lacking my military revolver. Want a Webley but at this stage I might settle for a Nagant or Enfield, just need something for The Guns of August. Keep bidding on GB but prices on these have really taken off out of my orbit.

One of the reasons I haven't been on here very much lately. I can't think of anything else I could possibly need or want.

Mostly just come here now for the political commentary and the jokes at this point.

Also the crazy misadventures of all the ODT members is quite entertaining. ;)

I find myself in this same boat. I might can think of one additional gun, but I doubt it will show up on ODT. I do enjoy looking around though. I am trying to cull the herd myself at this point. It is a good feeling though.

I'm always finding different things I want, now I'm interested in building an MK14 and I get sidetracked with modifications so that drains my funds.

Back
Top Bottom