• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

One of the reasons I haven't been on here very much lately. I can't think of anything else I could possibly need or want.

Mostly just come here now for the political commentary and the jokes at this point.

Also the crazy misadventures of all the ODT members is quite entertaining. ;)

I want a AR-15 Platform that shoots 7.62x39 rounds but every time, I read a story of this type of rifle there are more Cons than Pro's!

The next gun I'll buy will have the following characteristics:

Size of a KelTec P32

Ammo capacity of a Beretta 92

Uses a caliber with the same stopping power and downrange ballistics as the .30-06

Recoils like a .177 pellet gun

0.5 MOA accuracy

Retail price on par with a Rossi 38 snubby.

As reliable as a Winchester 12 or 1200 shotgun

One of the reasons I haven't been on here very much lately. I can't think of anything else I could possibly need or want.

Mostly just come here now for the political commentary and the jokes at this point.

Also the crazy misadventures of all the ODT members is quite entertaining. ;)
While I have few needs or wants at this point, over the past few years this site has allowed me to cycle through, buying and selling, just about every gun I ever wanted without sales taxes, government paperwork, or FFL holder overhead charges. I've met a bunch of great people in the process, too. And I've found that there is always just one more gun I want to own and shoot, even if only for a few months before turning around and selling it. I nearly always lose a few bucks in the process, but hey, good hobbies aren't free!

Back
Top Bottom