• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

My current want list is as follows:

Pistols:
Dan Wesson Guardian 9
Interarms PPK
USP 9
USP 9 Compact
Kimber TFS 9mm
Beretta 92FS
S&W 686 6"

Long Guns:
M1A with EBR chassis
BCM MK12 upper
M24 clone

Suppressors:
AEM AE5
KAC NT4

I'm nowhere NEAR having all I want. I'll probably NEVER get all I want unless I hit the lottery and that's gonna be hard to do since I don't play it.
B8IGy5-IYAAIN2f.jpg

I'll buy a ticket every once in awhile if I think about it when I'm at the gas station. I probably spend about $10 a year on it.

I just always think about the dumbass I used to work with that would spend $10 a day on scratchers for months at a time and then get all excited when he finally won $50

I tried to explain the math to him, but he just told me to **** off.

I've bought three pistols this year, only to turn around and sell them. It was the last one that I realized, I like them, but having them doesn't do anything for me. The last, I didn't even shoot. I played with it for a couple weeks and moved it. Likewise, I have a couple that I'd sell if there was a market, but the market is flooded or they're unique enough that the buyer is scarce.

Now I just watch for deals that I'm not foolish enough to let slip away.

i've started moving more away from the trading for the sake of trading and just trying new stuff to now im trying to consolidate most of waht i have into just a few keepers that i really like. i just found myself with more and more stuff in my safe that i never shoot and realized it was time for the mentality to change.

that being said, lets see this complete gun collection!

Back
Top Bottom