• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

Also another 5 AR builds are in order right now as well. I have one that needs a Handguard, BCG and Charging handle and it will be done. Then I can start on the other 5. I believe a 6.5 creedmore is lurking in there somewhere. The rest are just more 5.56's and 6.8's. I love me some 6.8's.

Also another 5 AR builds are in order right now as well. I have one that needs a Handguard, BCG and Charging handle and it will be done. Then I can start on the other 5. I believe a 6.5 creedmore is lurking in there somewhere. The rest are just more 5.56's and 6.8's. I love me some 6.8's.

Different purposes for the 5.56s? Never saw the need to have more than 1 plain 16" AR. Now SBR, SPR, Recce etc, thats different but I dont know why people just have a bunch of plain Jane ARs.

They are never just plain jane AR's. My AR10. No plain jane here.
20160228_174918(1).jpg

I'll buy a ticket every once in awhile if I think about it when I'm at the gas station. I probably spend about $10 a year on it.

I just always think about the dumbass I used to work with that would spend $10 a day on scratchers for months at a time and then get all excited when he finally won $50

I tried to explain the math to him, but he just told me to **** off.
I've tried to explain to these momos what they could have in ten years if they just dollar cost averaged into a ****ty run of the mill mutual fund. They all give you that slack jawed expression. I might spend $1 every two years on a lottery ticket, usually a lark. I call it 'paying your stupid tax'. I even ask cashiers in stores which line is for people paying their dumbass tax and which line is for customers spending money on margin items.

i've started moving more away from the trading for the sake of trading and just trying new stuff to now im trying to consolidate most of waht i have into just a few keepers that i really like. i just found myself with more and more stuff in my safe that i never shoot and realized it was time for the mentality to change.

that being said, lets see this complete gun collection!
IMG_3722.JPG
IMG_3723.JPG
IMG_3724.JPG
IMG_3725.JPG
IMG_3726.JPG

Back
Top Bottom