• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

PTR 91
Colt SBR w/ SilencerCo can
Zenith mp5 with omega 9k
Hk MK 23 with Osprey 45
Rem M7 308 Extremely accurate for a pencil thin barrel.
ruger 10/22 with AAC can
Glock 19 with SCo barrel for the omega.
Ruger mk3 hunter
Rem 870

I've tried to explain to these momos what they could have in ten years if they just dollar cost averaged into a ****ty run of the mill mutual fund. They all give you that slack jawed expression. I might spend $1 every two years on a lottery ticket, usually a lark. I call it 'paying your stupid tax'. I even ask cashiers in stores which line is for people paying their dumbass tax and which line is for customers spending money on margin items.
I'll usually buy a ticket when the jackpot gets real high and everybody is talking about it and gets me all revved up about it. LOL Seriously though, I spend $10 per year TOPS.

I knew a guy that went into a store and bought a whole roll of $1 scratchers. I mean they brought out a brand new roll from the back, scanned it, rung it up and he walked out with it. I think it was 350 tickets at $1 each.

He spent HOURS scratching those damn things and when it was all said and done, I think he "won" about $75

That told me all I needed to know about scratch tickets.

I need a glock 20 od, a Smith and Wesson 629 performance center, and a 1911 to get to where I'm good to go. Maybe an ak47 just for good measure. Then I can just stock up on ammo!

Back
Top Bottom