Anyone else have an EDC essentials kit?

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
53   0
Reaction score
20170903_213142.jpg
20170903_213417.jpg

I started putting this together a while back. I completed the bag last Friday when I purchased the NAA 22 mag. I carry this bag everywhere I go. I have a dry bag I put it in when I kayak.

Let's see what ya got! Maybe I need to add something to mine.

On the weekends? Red Bull and M/11. You put me to shame. I need to up my game.

View attachment 1305262

I am an old guy, so listen to me, THAT RED BULL **** IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU! My buddies wife is an ER nurse and has numerous stories of you young guys coming in with an irregular heartbeat after drinking a can of that ****!

If you need false energy, drink coffee.

Stepping off my soapbox now!

I am an old guy, so listen to me, THAT RED BULL **** IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU! My buddies wife is an ER nurse and has numerous stories of you young guys coming in with an irregular heartbeat after drinking a can of that ****!

If you need false energy, drink coffee.

Stepping off my soapbox now!
Couldn't agree more. We lived off that stuff in the army it's terrible and addicting too. I hadn't had one in a while and bought one last week now I been wanting em everyday! A M/11 is probably safer than a Red Bull. But I do love me some coffee as well :thumb:

Couldn't agree more. We lived off that stuff in the army it's terrible and addicting too. I hadn't had one in a while and bought one last week now I been wanting em everyday! A M/11 is probably safer than a Red Bull. But I do love me some coffee as well :thumb:

OH yeah, working a deal on another folding NAA in 22lr. I'm trying to save up for a boat and you got me interested in these little guns! Thanks dude!

Have a go bag minus food in my tool box of the truck. Ar, shotgun and ammo plus additional med supplies in Du-ha bin under back seat. Keep some smaller items in console for easier access.

Have a go bag minus food in my tool box of the truck. Ar, shotgun and ammo plus additional med supplies in Du-ha bin under back seat. Keep some smaller items in console for easier access.

This is just a small kit that I carry everywhere I go. Then I have my EDC weapons and go bag. Maybe I am a little ODC, but I think a little redundancy is ok!

How do you carry the bag? Is it on you and if so, on your belt? Or just something close by like in your vehicle?

Back
Top Bottom