• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else have Psoriosis?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
They say that it was caused by the anthrax shots I/we received in the military. Since I am the only person in my family to have it I believe that is true.

Anyways, have you found anything that works to get rid of it? I tried Humira but that caused an upper respatory infection that knocked my dick in the dirt.

Going to talk to the Doc again soon and try something else but I thought I'd ask the ODT collective first.

No anthrax shot but I've had it since I was 20. It has regressed almost completely except a few spots on my elbows. I had a spot right on my forehead and in my knee that I treated with t gel shampoo, using it more like a salve and they've been gone for years.

My dad never had it until he had a surgery scheduled. The nervousness of the surgery caused an first outbreak that covered about 90 percent of his body amd he has fought with it ever since.

Cleaning my diet up has made the most difference. Mainly less to no red meat. More greens, less bread, no milk.

I had it off and on through high school on my elbows only. I dont remember the last time I had it but like SolGardner said, a clean diet will have the greatest impact. Ive had other skin issues that Ive gone to the dermotologist for numerous times and they always say, “ lets try this stuff”. Nothing ever did the trick until I changed my diet. Your skin really is a reflection of your insides.

Back
Top Bottom