• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else like A2 stocks?

I am planning on converting my old Bushmaster to it's Vietnam era look. I think everyone should have one for nostalgia sake. I like the look. It was my first rifle so I slapped the Magpul mods to it. It still looks good but I need an older looking rifle.
This is still my favorite Vietnam Era model. Reminds me of old Magnum P.I. episodes.:becky:
upload_2017-3-18_15-33-50.jpeg
This one looks to be a 16" non SBR copy of the XM177 but yall get the point. I love the short triangle hand guards and the old 20 round mags.

This is still my favorite Vietnam Era model. Reminds me of old Magnum P.I. episodes.:becky:View attachment 1103612 This one looks to be a 16" non SBR copy of the XM177 but yall get the point. I love the short triangle hand guards and the old 20 round mags.

Yep! That reminds me of the water guns I would get as a kid. Either an M16 type or a Tommy gun. We used to go everywhere with those things. Now a kid could lock down a mall or school just being seen filling it up with water.

Yep! That reminds me of the water guns I would get as a kid. Either an M16 type or a Tommy gun. We used to go everywhere with those things. Now a kid could lock down a mall or school just being seen filling it up with water.
Yeah I always went with the Tommy gun model. Lately I find myself looking at the PSA site or Model 1 Sales thinking about building another AR. But I can't decide if I want a retro style or a 9mm.

Back
Top Bottom