• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else like A2 stocks?

This is still my favorite Vietnam Era model. Reminds me of old Magnum P.I. episodes.:becky:View attachment 1103612 This one looks to be a 16" non SBR copy of the XM177 but yall get the point. I love the short triangle hand guards and the old 20 round mags.
That also looks like the one Gary Busey used in Lethal Weapon in the gun fight in the street at the end of the movie. Check it out. It's dead on. The only reason I know that is I watch those movies whenever they are on. Takes me back to my younger days.

Yes sir! I really like A2 stocks and would like to put one on my M&P.
My old Colt SP-1 still has one.

218411-84fd2f8230a51c29676cd3eaabbb1025.jpg

I need to find one of those triangle hand guards.

The surplus store on hwy 140 just above hickory flat has the handguards with heat shields, and they have the A1 and A2 buttstocks also. Saw 'em earlier today when we stopped by there after the gun show. They had the frips with no finger grooves too......

The surplus store on hwy 140 just above hickory flat has the handguards with heat shields, and they have the A1 and A2 buttstocks also. Saw 'em earlier today when we stopped by there after the gun show. They had the frips with no finger grooves too......

I'm going right by there Monday afternoon. I'd like to have a set of the handguards.

A2 is okay... I'm fine with them, but I prefer an adjustable. It's easier to hand the rifle to my wife and for her to be comfortable handling it.

A2 is okay... I'm fine with them, but I prefer an adjustable. It's easier to hand the rifle to my wife and for her to be comfortable handling it.
Well, I have a slew of AR's with flat tops with adj. stocks and I love the way they look as well, but I want to convert my carry handle gun to that old style. I have all OD green Magpul furniture on it now but I getting tired of it. Time for a change. I can alway swap back and forth it if I want.

Back
Top Bottom