• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else ready for Disney+?

WOW I can't believe a bunch of gun lovers would want to support the biggest liberal anti gun network around not to mention they are big supporters of planned Parenthood and thinking about having a princess that has had a abortion and another that is transgender, I guess they are no longer family oriented if only Walt was alive he would fire all of them.
I will just thumbs down all the pro homo crap. Just like on hulu and netflix.

It is give and take with entertainment. We all do not watch the same things. Netflix has added a hunting show that I'm sure the libs do not like.
Disney is more than princess movies.

I will just thumbs down all the pro homo crap. Just like on hulu and netflix.

It is give and take with entertainment. We all do not watch the same things. Netflix has added a hunting show that I'm sure the libs do not like.
Disney is more than princess movies.
Well said. Netflix has plenty of good documentaries that I enjoy. Disney, like mentioned, is way more than Mickey Mouse and princesses. They own a large number of big movie franchises and sports networks that we watch.

Fyi.

The only thing that truly moves me when it comes to politics is firearm related material.

Could care less how many degenerates have abortions or what your church thinks about it. Their business and I'm thankful that it's one less hindrance on the economy. The people breeding and populating currently are not what I consider ideal candidates. We are literally talking about the bottom of the barrel, Tammy the trailer park tranny's pumping out puppies.

We would all do well to watch less TV.... get outdoors, exercise, read a book, go to church etc
I already do all those things minus the last one. If I want to hang out with a group of hypocrites and listen to a sermon the bar stays open later.

Back
Top Bottom