• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else sick? (Cough, headaches, chills

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Started out sneezing coughing and hacking it’s snot going everywhere! Continuous cough head rib cage asshole very sore is everyone here myself and my wife and my son and both dogs! (And it doesn’t help that he got sent home from work until Monday because someone in his group tested positive for Covid

Started out sneezing coughing and hacking it’s snot going everywhere! Continuous cough head rib cage asshole very sore is everyone here myself and my wife and my son and both dogs! (And it doesn’t help that he got sent home from work until Monday because someone in his group tested positive for Covid
Sore throat, sneezing

I came home early last Monday, COVID test on Wednesday, negative….but have been feeling like crap since….wife is sick too. Come to think of it, the dog has been throwing up as well…WTF?

The whole house had it last week. We're over it now. With everyone being germaphobe's for the past year colds are now running rampant everywhere. We're killing our immune systems.

giphy.gif

MY WIFE HAS BEEN SICK LAST FEW DAYS. STATED COUGHING , HEADACHE, AND SORE THROAT THEN TURNED INTO UPSET STOMACH AND THROWING UP ! SHE FEELING BETTER TODAY THOUGH, THANK GOD !

Back
Top Bottom