• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

Everybody's pusses about this Lon kill but government funded planned parenthood can sell murdered baby parts to make a profit and nobody seems to give a crap. What a screwed up world. DJD !!!

image.jpg

Do I believe the PP were fake. I believe everything on TV is BS projected to get a rise out of folks. It's called entertainment. I believe if you do a hidden camera interview your just an instigator trying to push an agenda. I believe people have had their heads filled with garbage since they were born by people with hidden agendas. It's us against them. And it's all rooted in power over others. So your against this or that. Why? Because I was told to be. We hate Muslims, Christians, whites ,Jews, Blacks, Latinos , meat eaters , vegetarians, people who don't wear shoes, people who wear shoes. Why Because we're told to. Most people on here are conservative white males. We were told planned parenthood is bad. Why, because some preacher man told us abortion is an abomination. As a white conservative male I'll never have a need for an abortion. A. Because I'm a MALE. B. because I'm a male. Do I have an opinion on abortion? No since I'll never need one. Do I have an opinion on killing a lion. Not really I can't afford to go hunt one. Do I give a crap about a flag. nope. But if they come to your house to tear if off your flag pole. I'll be besides you defending your rights to wave it not matter what color it is. If you your against planned parenthood. awesome, your welcomed to your opinion. If my daughter is one day walking in to a planned parenthood clinic to get advice , medication or an abortion. It's not your business and if some one lays a hand on her she will probably defend herself and pop a cap in their tail.
:pound: There's almost too much idiocy in that post to address. So PP was fake because it was on TV? It was fake because the pro-life group has an agenda? Of course they have an agenda, the stopping of millions of murders. It's pretty awesome the way they got those people to admit to selling body parts though. So people are only against abortion because of "preacher man" (or was it TV?). So all the sane and moral atheists and agnostics that are against abortion are against it because of what?
So you don't care about abortion because you're a 'white conservative male'? Do you care about the murder of black liberal females? I mean that doesn't affect you. Hell why care about the murder of anyone since it doesn't affect you. You don't have an opinion on abortion (which clearly you do) because you'll never have one? :pound: I never intend to commit armed robbery but I have an opinion about it.
Interesting (and ironic) that you are considering the 'what ifs' around your daughter's potential abortion.

I don't support anything I couldn't do with my own two hands.
Abortion of a human fetus is barbaric.
Torture of a murderous terrorist?......sign me up.
Yep, the irony of the fact most pro-abortionists are against capital punishment just highlights their insanity. Slaughter the innocent, save the guilty. Makes perfect sense.

You need to read my second post to understand I was making a point on how easy it is for folks to get all riled up over whatever the topic of the day is. We have a saying around the fire department " never let anyone know where you tie up your goat, because someone will get it".
We all would like to live in our own utopia, unfortunately one else has the same ideas of utopia.

You need to read my second post to understand I was making a point on how easy it is for folks to get all riled up over whatever the topic of the day is. We have a saying around the fire department " never let anyone know where you tie up your goat, because someone will get it".
We all would like to live in our own utopia, unfortunately one else has the same ideas of utopia.
I read your second post implying you were baiting and since I read it on the internet, I don't believe it.
And it's not about getting 'riled up'. It's about the blatant disparity of coverage. In all fairness, the OP was about 'getting riled up'. The thread however has logically migrated to the more telling issue of disparity of coverage.

Back
Top Bottom