• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever deal with tactical dynamics llc?

flhx

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
So I placed an order over a week ago now, shows cc was charged and will update me with shipping info and all that. Well nothing ever came and I have sent multiple emails , had to look up a number to call and no answer not even a answer machine.. They are out of Washington state and have a ffl. To manufacture firearms, just wanting to see if anyone ever had dealings with them and if they are legit. If not I can call my cc company and dispute the charge. What says you?

Looks like there are lots of upset people on their FB. To be fair though, it has taken PSA at least a week to update my order status before. Good luck!
Well all it would take is a simple response of hi we are busy and it's going to be a week or 2. I'd be ok with that just something to let me know I didn't just give them my money for nothing. I believe I will call the cc company and see if they can handle it, and maybe if they get enough of that the cc company will drop them as a user.. can't stand a unresponsive company.. Well thanks for confirming my thoughts..

Back
Top Bottom