• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever gone on a dream hunt for whitetail deer?

If so, where is the best most reasonable place to do it?

I found this website. And was considering going on one of these type hunts to get that dream deer.

https://www.bookyourhunt.com/en/Tour/23224#/reviews-section
Have not yet but have been thinking about trying to get a small, outstanding core group of guys together and doing a, for lack of a better word, “dream hunt”. Thinking three or four like minded people and picking a prime, fair chase, all inclusive hunt. Everybody has a different definition of a trophy and I’m ok with that, I’m thinking more for the experience and fellow ship… and the chance to take a good buck. Archery or firearms, either would be fine with me. Probably the top two locations for me would me Iowa or Montana.

Have not yet but have been thinking about trying to get a small, outstanding core group of guys together and doing a, for lack of a better word, “dream hunt”. Thinking three or four like minded people and picking a prime, fair chase, all inclusive hunt. Everybody has a different definition of a trophy and I’m ok with that, I’m thinking more for the experience and fellow ship… and the chance to take a good buck. Archery or firearms, either would be fine with me. Probably the top two locations for me would me Iowa or Montana.
That would be fun Sir.

I can go Whitetail hunting any fall...my family owns 120+acres in the mountains in the SW corner of NY State...near the PA border.
Acreage backs up on a million acres of prime, virgin State land. No lease req'd.

Huge bucks taken out of there every year...bow & gun
Yup some of the bucks up there are legendary. Would be a dream hunt for me. But cold though.

Back
Top Bottom