• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever gone on a dream hunt for whitetail deer?

I'm from that area as well. Never seen a concentration of white tails quite like that. Went skiing a Peak and Peak last year, I literally stopped counting deer on the 5 mile drive in at 300. They looked like cattle.
My family's property is in the hills off Hwy 16 between Franklinville and Olean...Cattaraugus Co

My best advice for you is to do your homework before booking a out of state hunt.
The first one I went on I learned that lesson.
I have been on several since then and they have been great hunts.
Wes Hixon outdoor adventures is a very good place to start,he has been in the business for a long time and only represents quality outfitters.
I have booked with him several times and have been very satisfied.
For whitetail and exotics you can’t hardly beat Texas.

I’ve hunted inside and outside the fence with these guys several times. The guides are top notch and a lot of fun. The “low fence” or cattle fence hunts are awesome. Seeing 15 plus bucks in a sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve hunted inside and outside the fence with these guys several times. The guides are top notch and a lot of fun. The “low fence” or cattle fence hunts are awesome. Seeing 15 plus bucks in a sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We goin fishin next month?

Are you looking for the deer of a lifetime or a hunt of a lifetime? If it's the hunt you're looking for and you are comfortable with the cost, forget Whitetails. Go to Africa. There is nothing that can compare to a good quality Safari that is fair chase with people that know what they are doing. I highly recommend these folks.

I hunted the Zambezi River Valley and the Save' Valley in Zimbabwe with them. It was a Cape Buffalo hunt, but I also took seven other species of plains game. Everything about the experience was simply incredible.

Back
Top Bottom