• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever make a deal you later regret?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I traded a NIB hk 91 for a polytech legend AK 47 one time and I have been kicking myself ever since. Traded a bunch of guns for a motorcycle. That was stupid. Traded a rem police 300 wm in an AICS stock for a standard M1A. Derp

Things I will never do again.

I traded a NIB hk 91 for a polytech legend AK 47 one time and I have been kicking myself ever since. Traded a bunch of guns for a motorcycle. That was stupid. Traded a rem police 300 wm in an AICS stock for a standard M1A. Derp

Say it aint so. You have made bad deals that you regretted? Nobody will believe this. At least you are having fun and doing what you want.

You wouldn't happen to be a graduate of Trump University would you?

I appreciate this sharing opportunity.

Those deals make mine seem much better in comparison. I feel better now! ;)

I’ve always traded vehicles after a year or two. Never went upside down or anything but never had anything paid off either and there’s no telling how much I’d have saved if I’d just kept one. My current truck is the first vehicle I’ve had that will break 50k miles and coincidentally, I just paid it off.

It’s about worn out, might be time to start looking...

Only once when I sold off a speedmaster 22 on here. I would be buy it back at more than I sold it for if I had the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom