• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever use a RecTeq Bullseye Pellet Smoker?

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
I just bought thIs RT-B380 Bullseye wood pellet grill directly from recteq, just waiting on shipping now. Looking forward to trying it out. Seems to have tons of great reviews and the price point is really good.

Anyone try one of these yet? DefinItely not my first pellet smoker, but it is my first recteq. I reverse sear all of my steaks and being able to get this one up to 749° seems like it will make a difference in searings.

https://www.recteq.com/products/rt-b380-wood-pellet-grill

797CD012-DAE6-496A-8612-6C8AE1CDF34B.jpeg

I just bought thIs RT-B380 Bullseye wood pellet grill directly from recteq, just waiting on shipping now. Looking forward to trying it out. Seems to have tons of great reviews and the price point is really good.

Anyone try one of these yet? DefinItely not my first pellet smoker, but it is my first recteq. I reverse sear all of my steaks and being able to get this one up to 749° seems like it will make a difference in searings.

https://www.recteq.com/products/rt-b380-wood-pellet-grill

View attachment 4866441
When you get it dialed in, I just a few clicks away..

I bought one a few months ago and I love it. Shipping was pretty fast too.
They have a new version coming out Monday. It adds a few things like wifi, a front shelf, steel grates, and the ability to turn up the heat to 1000°

I’m thinking about driving to Recteq Fest in Evans tomorrow. They’re offering the new version for $100 off the $799 price that will go on sale online Monday.

I've been wearing out mine since I bought it on Labor Day. Best grill I've ever owned.

Burgers a few times. Reverse seared several thick NY strips. Reverse seared some thick bone in pork chops. Did some 0-400 wings that came out perfect. Smoked whole butts and a chicken.

I've been wearing out mine since I bought it on Labor Day. Best grill I've ever owned.

Burgers a few times. Reverse seared several thick NY strips. Reverse seared some thick bone in pork chops. Did some 0-400 wings that came out perfect. Smoked whole butts and a chicken.
Do you have the same model?

Back
Top Bottom