• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone ever use Teladoc?

Never leave your house for a walk in clinic. Emergency Dispatch Health will come to your home and give you fabulous service at an unbelievably fair rate. Saves a trip to any urgent care and waiting in the waiting room possibly with sick people. Here is their phone number. (833) 856-0177. Saved the day for us many times.
not a bad idea once they get to my area. We have 2 urgent care clinics close by but they’re both always busy.

Attachments

• 0A969B57-8A58-4A0C-BE96-6BAC3F3336D1.png
    0A969B57-8A58-4A0C-BE96-6BAC3F3336D1.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 14
Why not hit the local doc in a box?

Hope y'all get to feeling better soon!
I swore off doc in the boxes after last debacle.
Himalayan salt diluted in warm water gargle for your throat ! Hope you get to feeling better!
Been doing it. Helps but not fixing.

Oh well I gave up after two hours when the text asked if I'd still like to wait. If I make it to tomorrow, I'll try again.

I swore off doc in the boxes after last debacle.

Been doing it. Helps but not fixing.

Oh well I gave up after two hours when the text asked if I'd still like to wait. If I make it to tomorrow, I'll try again.
Never had the need for teladoc because mt PCP is only a couple miles from home and work. I agree with NEVER using doc in the box again. I would rather go to my dog's vet than the quack in the box.

Gave up on Teladoc and somehow got same day appointment to real doc (General Prac) yesterday. Started Zpack. Major turnaround at 24 hour mark. Wife is trailing but improving. Looks like we may survive.
Won't be assuming Teladoc is fail safe going forward, unfortunately.

Never had the need for teladoc because mt PCP is only a couple miles from home and work. I agree with NEVER using doc in the box again. I would rather go to my dog's vet than the quack in the box.
Yep. Mine used to be a half mile from home. That was nice. Oh well....

Never leave your house for a walk in clinic. Emergency Dispatch Health will come to your home and give you fabulous service at an unbelievably fair rate. Saves a trip to any urgent care and waiting in the waiting room possibly with sick people. Here is their phone number. (833) 856-0177. Saved the day for us many times.
What about cost? Does your insurance cover that kind of visit?

Back
Top Bottom