Anyone ever use Teladoc?

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
If so, how long is the average wait? Moved recently and don't have a doc yet. Been in the virtual waiting room over an hour. Did get a text apologizing for the delay. I guess it's like a real waiting room, just slightly less creepy.
8 days in. Bad sore throats (I'm guessing now it was strep) that spread to sinus and now chest. Zero sleep last night. I shared it with my wife. We are quite the site.

Never leave your house for a walk in clinic. Emergency Dispatch Health will come to your home and give you fabulous service at an unbelievably fair rate. Saves a trip to any urgent care and waiting in the waiting room possibly with sick people. Here is their phone number. (833) 856-0177. Saved the day for us many times.

Never leave your house for a walk in clinic. Emergency Dispatch Health will come to your home and give you fabulous service at an unbelievably fair rate. Saves a trip to any urgent care and waiting in the waiting room possibly with sick people. Here is their phone number. (833) 856-0177. Saved the day for us many times.
Just looked at their web page, Douglasville is outside their service area so no dice for me.

Back
Top Bottom