• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Every Shop at Duluth Trading?

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
I wear cargo pants to work everyday and I take my pants to the drycleaner and have them use medium starch. Now, after a few years, all of my Tru-Spec pants are fading and have white lines where the seams are. I‘m not going to stop starching my pants, so I’m looking for some new cargo pants. I like 5.11, but their prices are insane. Tru Spec are great, but are $58. I hate the front pockets on LA Police gear cargo pants. Not the regular pockets, the straight pockets on the front of your thighs.

Anyway, Duluth Trading seems to have good quality and prices and the store is in Kennesaw. Anyone shopped there and had luck??

I wear their “dry on the fly” model. Best pants ever imo. Especially for working outside in the summertime.

I just switched to them a month or so ago from carhartt overalls. I caught these on sale for 60 per pair but I think regular they’re 89.99.

I’ve became very fond of Duluth’s stuff.

Love the Duluth Trading stuff. Been wearing the Armachillo bullpen boxer briefs for years and they are still like new. The Armachillo t-shirts are awesome. Just got a pair if relax fit firehose pants that are super comfortable. Lots of pockets and my 9mm Shield fits great in the front pocket. If you sign up for their emails you can save a lot with their daily sales. They stand behind their products too, no BS guarantee.

Love it. Buy a size down their stuff runs big. Only thing I bought there I didn't like was their brand of work boots. They aren't for working. All their other stuff is but I do ere on the side of buying the heavier stuff. Not much experience with their lighter summer gear. Firehose pants are good stuff.

I have way to many of their pants and shirts. and one jacket. i love Duluth Trading lol. Shop the sales/clearance online and you can snag some killer deals. dry on the fly pants = best working outdoor pants ever imo lol. flexfit firehose pants are amazing. wearing a pair of the ballroom double flex jeans right now and love em.

Warning though....do NOT use fabric softener on any of the pants. they will rise up a bit on you, almost a full length shorter if you use it. specially the flex fire hose will shrink up. i was told not to use fabric softener from the employees at the store and haven't had a issue since.

oh the shirts, i have a few flannels and dress style shirts. they have all been awesome. and the longtail t-shirts.....are indeed super long lol. and i have to always have a tall in any shirt i wear and im saying they are long haha.

Back
Top Bottom